I’m currently working on a guide to where tall girls can buy decent clothes. Shopping when you’re 6’1 can be a sodding nightmare. In the meantime, I thought I’d round up some of the most useful posts I wrote in my fortnightly column for Domestic Sluttery: ones that focus on brands rather than specific clothes that might no longer be in stock.
And yes, shoes! Oh God this can be a nightmare, especially for anyone over a 9. My shoe guide, The Ultimate Size 9 to 13 Shoe Guide was the all-time top post on Domestic Sluttery, proving that finding good shoes in large sizes is still enough of a mystery to warrant help. I kept that updated on Domestic Sluttery, and I’ll update it here too.
- The Tall Girl’s Clothes Shopping Guide
- Size 9-12 sandals to make you feel AWESOME
- Wedding guests and party frocks
- High summer at Long Tall Sally: meet Isobel Pooley
- One Seven Three
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Party shoes for sizes 9-11
- Kilty pleasures
- Taller Than Your Average
- Body confidence and leggings
- Brides and wedding dresses
- Upper Street’s 9/10 club launch
- Tights that FIT!
- Olivia Van Halle
- Non-awful maxi dresses