No time? Here’s a shortcut to the good stuff, or at least the most-viewed:
- Volkswagen’s tall woman ad: actually brilliant
- I can’t think of a funny title for a blog about being in the Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Pinstrosity Challenge: Shaun the Sheep cake
- Battle scars from your school Nativity plays
- Thank you, Kerrang!
- The rise of the girl gamer
- There is something really familar about the new Les Misérables poster…
- 40,000 tweets later…
- A Totally Non-Inspirational Post About Running The London Marathon
- “Oh my God, YES!” recipes
- “You download this stuff for free, but you actually eat the culture that your children want to take part in”
- Pets with pleasingly boring names
- The Red Series
- It’s a mince pie fudge-off!
- Would you hold my hand?
- Sometimes you just need to set your writing on fire and stamp it to death in the street
- Pretty (sweaty) in pink: running kit for tall girls
- My memories of a selection of dead shops that I can remember at this point in time
- Elle Talent Contest: Rebellion (Lies)
- We live in a digital age – that doesn’t mean we stop being human
Updated September 2014